Posts by BigD01
165 posts total, newest first.
Why no EU services?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Vivicio;13980272]Yeah, you are right with that 5€ shoplifting- in Czech it is the same. I just can believe there is such a difference between US and EU, i mean, really big.
Anyway, GDPR is quite a new thingWhy no EU services?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Vivicio;13979886]Yeah, Hong Kong have got hard and difficult policies. Same as zero drug tolerance.
- - - Updated - - -
Yeah, but what are the reasons why it is harder?[/QUOTE]
Because as I know the law is eaWhy no EU services?in Marketplace Talk - Because the stores are harder than in the US or Canada. Also, you can do it but it has a lower chance. But there are stores SteelSeries which are (was before the patch) easy in EU, too.My ex girlfriend tryied to kill herselfin General - Little different. My GF was down when her mother died. She is just 17. She tried to commit a suicide too, but after that, I decided to go on holiday. We went to Egypt and spent two weeks together. I know it is a so much Sk ype temporarily reallowedin Marketplace Talk - Open this link: https://birdie.im/
Then reload MPGH. It will work again
Showing the 5 most recent posts.