Posts by Joaoxfpg
9 posts total, newest first.
Is the Fortnite Galaxy skin 1 per device?in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Trol553;13891444]@ chunzi123 how much could you offer for this service ?[/QUOTE]
I would pay $30. (Providing that if i don’t get the skin, I’m refunded)$10 for $100 paypal digital media refund.in User Services - Paying $10 for a $100 PayPal digital media refund.
The payment was made a week ago. I didn’t use a VPN.
To contact me use mpgh instant message.Paying $10 to refund a $100 paypal digital media paymentin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Edible Cyanide;13853854]pretty sure he didnt vpn so unauthorize is too late, better to go with dna[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I didn’t use vpn. Do you know anyone who could do this? I tried posting a WTB but it wasn̵Paying $10 to refund a $100 paypal digital media paymentin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=lucellent;13852945]And?
This isn't even a question.[/QUOTE]
Sorry. I’m trying to find someone that would refund for $10.Paying $10 to refund a $100 paypal digital media paymentin Marketplace Talk - Sorry if this is the wrong section, I had no clue where to put this.
If this is the wrong section, could the mods move it? Thanks.
I’m paying $10 to refund a $100 PayPal digital media payment.
The payment was mad
Showing the 5 most recent posts.