Posts by Itusan
4 posts total, newest first.
Injection Failed...?in Combat Arms Help - I Normally Never have problems with Using Hacks... But u stoped playign ca for like 2 months, so now when i try to inject Fire God Hack it says Failed...
Im Using New Faith Injector and im injecting to Engine.exe
[Release] M9 to Flamethrowerin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Hey this File it gives u when u Extract how do I Switch it out with the old one? do i gotta convert it to a .rez file first?Need To find a M9 to Law style Mod.in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Dude wats your Problem with new ppl i read three treads today and evedryone your on ther being rude to a person who asks a simple Question? Are u like Pissed or somehting?Need To find a M9 to Law style Mod.in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I'm sorry but i am never good at searching for stuff on this awesome site, cause its so big. I'm looking for a M9 to law or rpg? so i can shoot law rlly fast and kick people from long Distances.
:confused:
Showing the 4 most recent posts.