Posts by raidthesemuggers
16 posts total, newest first.
Using Decompilers to Build a Clean and Fresh Source.in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=AllYourX;14025383]Your assets were messed up. It was parsing sprite sheet info from at least one .dat file where the related .png file was either missing or not being handled correctly in the code. It was easier tUsing Decompilers to Build a Clean and Fresh Source.in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=AllYourX;14021486]For assets, use Gravitir's ClientTools or Trillix. Both name the assets and organize them in the same folder structure as the decompiled swf which makes it easy to copy them into the correspondinUsing Decompilers to Build a Clean and Fresh Source.in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Gravitir3.14;14016857]AS3-Sorcerer can't give 100% identical code. If you have errors, try to fix them.
To get all embedded resources by one click, you can use ClientTools (https://github.com/Gravitir314/ClientToUsing Decompilers to Build a Clean and Fresh Source.in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I use Trillix to extract assets and Sorcerer for pure AS3.
My question is how to use these to create a fresh vanilla source by myself without any unauthorized edits(features origin not of the original client).
What I AS3 Sorc Decompiler helpin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - [QUOTE=Gravitir3.14;13907526]Everytime optimize imports after decompilling.[/QUOTE]
Can you elaborate on that please? I have the all the assets from ClientTools, can I build a vanilla client from them? If not, how do
Showing the 5 most recent posts.