AS3 Sorc Decompiler help

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
AS3 Sorc Decompiler help
I am using AS3 Sorcerer and when I de-compile the client from realmofthemadgod/client I compare files I get this "import __AS3__.vec.Vector" in header of a lot of files. I compared to other sources of other people and I don't see this. What is causing this? How can I fix this so I can make my own compiling vanilla source. I would love some expert advice!

I think is also is part of the problem why I cant decompile and build a successful client from the official rotmg website. I Use Flex 4.6 AND Gravitir's Library. I would love some clean well thought out feedback. Thank you! Btw I get assets images with trillix because as3 sorc cant extract them
I am using AS3 Sorcerer and when I de-compile the client from realmofthemadgod/client I compare files I get this "import __AS3__.vec.Vector" in header of a lot of files. I compared to other sources of other people and I don't see this. What is causing this? How can I fix this so I can make my own compiling vanilla source. I would love some expert advice!

I think is also is part of the problem why I cant decompile and build a successful client from the official rotmg website. I Use Flex 4.6 AND Gravitir's Library. I would love some clean well thought out feedback. Thank you! Btw I get assets images with trillix because as3 sorc cant extract them . I just want to know how to properly decompile and BUILD the vanilla client without any error, I think its some kind of obfuscation or something? Can someone make a tutorial JUST for decompiling properly the vanilla client or any other without getting ten thousand errors. k, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by raidthesemuggers View Post
I am using AS3 Sorcerer and when I de-compile the client from realmofthemadgod/client I compare files I get this "import __AS3__.vec.Vector" in header of a lot of files. I compared to other sources of other people and I don't see this. What is causing this? How can I fix this so I can make my own compiling vanilla source. I would love some expert advice!

I think is also is part of the problem why I cant decompile and build a successful client from the official rotmg website. I Use Flex 4.6 AND Gravitir's Library. I would love some clean well thought out feedback. Thank you! Btw I get assets images with trillix because as3 sorc cant extract them . I just want to know how to properly decompile and BUILD the vanilla client without any error, I think its some kind of obfuscation or something? Can someone make a tutorial JUST for decompiling properly the vanilla client or any other without getting ten thousand errors. k, thanks.
"import _AS3_.vec.Vector" is in the script because you decompiled using AS3 sorcerer, just delete it and you should be fine.
Quote Originally Posted by ButterSG View Post
"import _AS3_.vec.Vector" is in the script because you decompiled using AS3 sorcerer, just delete it and you should be fine.
The thing is it's in a lot of files and I think its one of the reasons I cant recompile . I am not brain dead, looking for actual advice. I have all major flash decompiler sothink, as3 sorc, trillix.
Quote Originally Posted by raidthesemuggers View Post
The thing is it's in a lot of files and I think its one of the reasons I cant recompile . I am not brain dead, looking for actual advice. I have all major flash decompiler sothink, as3 sorc, trillix.
1. Use ClientTools to get assets, it's faster and free.
2. Use Mac OS with AS3-Sorcerer to get pure production source.
3. Everytime optimize imports after decompilling.
Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post


1. Use ClientTools to get assets, it's faster and free.
Readme.md woud be really cool for your tool
Quote Originally Posted by Heska View Post
Readme.md woud be really cool for your tool
Open WIN.exe, press 2, enjoy replacing .dat(s) and png(s)
Quote Originally Posted by Gravitir3.14 View Post
Everytime optimize imports after decompilling.
Can you elaborate on that please? I have the all the assets from ClientTools, can I build a vanilla client from them? If not, how do I get the addition files and compile without error? ( I have the SDK, library) How do I optimize so I get no errors?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us