Posts by willu12
78 posts total, newest first.
A blue GOA!!!!!in Soldier Front General - I will make too hacks. But how can I?
IS there a tutorial?ePSG trick?in Soldier Front General - Hi.
Is there any trick to get a weapon bomb faster?
I want the ePSG in still 5 tries. Is that possible?
Pleas PM me the trick or put it down here :)
I hope u guys can help me.Best sniper / Spray weapon.in Soldier Front General - I have used the PSG so many times. Don't like it anymore xDBest sniper / Spray weapon.in Soldier Front General - Hey,
What's the best sniper I can buy.
I was thinking about the kar98k...
And for sprayer which weapon should I buy?
I don't have any idea about a sprayer.
(Don't want to spend money on boxes)
Pleas help me :)UltraPGNoob Public Hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Looks very nice!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.