Posts by Aroki
6 posts total, newest first.
[ROBLOX CHECK BYPASS] How to internally call lua_pcall without shutdownin Game Hack & Cheat Development - So can you give me a written step by step manual tutorial for this because I just want to make sure that I do this right so it works 100%OGC Aimbot V1.00in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - How do I run and apply this program in game?
- - - Updated - - -
How do I run and apply this program in game?
- - - Updated - - -
How do I run and apply this program in game?L4D2 pee3da-hack 31.01.2018in Left 4 Dead 1 / 2 / 3 Hacks - Mine is crashing too bro, no clue, Waiting for an update though
- - - Updated - - -
It keeps on crashing, I am confused as to what to do at this pointLUA - TP Hackin Trove Coding & Resources - How does this work? I am new here and just wondering what I should do with the coding in order to insert into the coding of Trove correctly to make it work.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.