LUA - TP Hack
Many people have asked me in game for the code to my TP hack - This is a hack that is directional (meaning it TP's the direction that you aim) - here is the code I use for the hack
If you have questions please feel free to post here or message me on ******* if you know who I am (but don't expect help on ******* unless I know who you are).
More code to come - superjump - Energylock - Geode speed hack
Code:
function skip() --performs the skip
local xcoord=readFloat("[[[[[trove.exe+00E629C4]+0]+28]+BC]+4]+60") --Loading in the current xyz coords
local ycoord=readFloat("[[[[[trove.exe+00E629C4]+0]+28]+BC]+4]+64")
local zcoord=readFloat("[[[[[trove.exe+00E629C4]+0]+28]+BC]+4]+68")
local xper=(readFloat("trove.exe+CF30B8"))*-1 --Loading in the direction player is pointing xyz
local yper=readFloat("trove.exe+CF30BC")
local zper=readFloat("trove.exe+CF30C0")
local xadd=xper*3 --calculating distance to be traveled in each direction/currently this travels 3 blocks whichever direction you point, the 3 could be replaced with a differnt number or a variable
local yadd=yper*3
local zadd=zper*3
local xdest=xcoord+xadd --calculating the new xyz coords
local ydest=ycoord+yadd
local zdest=zcoord+zadd
writeFloat("[[[[[trove.exe+00E629C4]+0]+28]+BC]+4]+60",xdest) --writing the new xyz coords
writeFloat("[[[[[trove.exe+00E629C4]+0]+28]+BC]+4]+64",ydest)
writeFloat("[[[[[trove.exe+00E629C4]+0]+28]+BC]+4]+68",zdest)
end
skipkey = createHotkey("skip",VK_3) --skip hotkey set to 3
More code to come - superjump - Energylock - Geode speed hack
