Posts by xHoltrick
10 posts total, newest first.
Sparc Mac Stakingin RuneScape Discussions - I don't really play the game anymore, but man watching Sparc Mac make 10x the amount of GP I would EVER need to enjoy the game to the fullest is frustrating sometimes. How long before he loses it all though?[GUIDE] Unlimited Voting using VPNin Runescape Private Servers - I do this except with PIA, I feel like in most cases the staff could care less as your only bringing in more visibility for the server.UFC 229 - Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov Oct 6, 2018in MMA / UFC Discussion - Honestly just want to see McGregor win because of how huge of an asshole he is, is that bad?Any beginner guide or video for skipping rope?in Health & Fitness - When I started doing it I would just try and get many small intervals over an hour to try and go for longer than if I did it all at once. Also theres a muscle or something in your leg that handles all the force on your kHow often a week do you exercise?in Health & Fitness - [QUOTE=nike;13869199]walk/jog at night every day 6-7 miles[/QUOTE]
How long does that take you? Some serious milage there.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.