Posts by Jo3CooL
65 posts total, newest first.
(Question) Regarding a source code postin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - 2.54 GB, its because its a really old skillcheck bot with hundreds if not thousands of sample images, but also just a large project.(Question) Regarding a source code postin Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - I have a like 7 year old auto skill check bots vs source code, I purchased it back then and it was never maintained and hasnt worked for a long time but I figured id post in case anybody can get some use out of it. I am How to inject profile 5.4.2in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=oleon123;15220396]did everything just like in the video but after i inject the fullprofile, nothing changes after i restart the game, and to others injectors the cookie isn't valid[/QUOTE]
same thing happend to meSave File Editor Help...in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - So the save file editor included in FluxDots save injector pack doesnt work for me for some reason, and I have no problem just editing the file manually although im not sure how to add/ remove legacy with this method, anHWID Spoofers for steam?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=LuckyGears;14904207]1- u can create account from Argentina using vpn.
2- use sites that sell steam global keys (i am not sure if i am allowed in mpgh to link u to these sites)[/QUOTE]
you arent but thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.