Question(Question) Regarding a source code post

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
(Question) Regarding a source code post
I have a like 7 year old auto skill check bots vs source code, I purchased it back then and it was never maintained and hasnt worked for a long time but I figured id post in case anybody can get some use out of it. I am a tad confused on if posting it here is following the rules, can someone let me know? Also its too big to directly upload, so if it is allowed, how am I able to upload it?

Thanks in advance.
What's the upload size?
2.54 GB, its because its a really old skillcheck bot with hundreds if not thousands of sample images, but also just a large project.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?