Open Source Release. Semi-Useless Timer Source Code!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Open Source Release. Semi-Useless Timer Source Code!
Hai guyz. I r posting another open source. This one is focusing mostly on HDD IO stuff. Create files, write files, read files, timers. A lot that can help. This one is partially working and abandoned. I hope you guys enjoy!

By downloading my source code you agree to the terms of agreement:

1. You must give credit to me for original source code/inspiration if you used my code in anyway way/form.
2. You may not release this or any part of this source code to another hacking site.
3. You must admit that I'm awesome jk
4. You may change the program in any way shape or form as long as you give credit to me.
5. You agree to all of the stuff above.
6. You must agree to all of the stuff above and below.
7. You must be bored because this term is really not a term therefore should of not been listed here but I have listed it here anyway.

I hold no responsiiblity on how the code functions, works or what ever the effect of running this code. It is under your responsibility that your computer gets screwed.



VS: VT looks down or something. Returns 80+% false positives IDK why..
CA Play-O-Meter.rarattachment deleted · 11 downloads before removal
lol posted the source to your timer?? shouldn't you put this in general section?
yeah wtf dude its not a hack its a help thing
I think source should go in the programming section, but I already know the argument.... This section gets more views >_>. Well I say screw views. the only people who can use this is other VB coders so it should be placed among them.
Yes, this shouldn't be in this section :P.
o.o I forgot LOL.
it wont open
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?