Posts by buttitofuRO
7 posts total, newest first.
Claude Opus 4.8 API Jailbreakin LLM Jailbreaks & Red-Teaming - where is the file?[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Maniac-YT;15313807]I am banned today in a new EG account, gg, thanks anyway XDDD[/QUOTE]
As i said, i think its detected. Looks like a banwave[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=8otto;15313759]There is always a ban risk as I wrote in red and caps in 1st thread, with any type of cheat.[/QUOTE]
it was detected instantly, as i said, never had any problems with it. I cand confirm that is n[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Anomalyy;15313749]Is it possible people having those legacy prestiges on newer characters is what is causing the bans? If any of them are legit, that is.[/QUOTE]
No legacy, prestige or new characters where used[7.0.0+] - Temporary Full Profile (UNLOCK ALL)in Dead by Daylight Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=CalvinSurNoJava;15313736]That wierd.. works fine here...[/QUOTE]
on epic? i just went into the game after loading i was prompted with the ban message.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.