Posts by meeeeeeeeee
113 posts total, newest first.
[Release]Notes 2.1in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=Jason;3236678]
But... you should be able to get all those features done in like... an hour or so. Find and replace is simple regex (or you dont even have to use RegEx!). Char/word counter is a 5 minute job. AdvanMeeeHax v1.3in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [quote=daavve;3217901]can you add a screenshot when u using it? :)[/quote]
http://i53.tinypic.com/2jez69k.pngMeeeHax v1.3in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [quote=meeeeeeeeee;3121088]Hello,
Here's my "Hack", it's for SP Zombies (Skidrow Version) it might work with the SP Campaign (of Skidrow Version) but it's not tested there.
Instructions:
1) Open Blackops
2) OpeMeeeHax v 1.2in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - I forgot to mention this but i will NOT be updating it amymore.. I'm off mpgh for now, got alot of stuff in real life todo.MeeeHax v 1.2in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - I have a NoRecoil function working :D but I won't upload it :( cuz it stops the other functions from working.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.