Posts by Streak
128 posts total, newest first.
Lightsaber Mod (again, but the last time)in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Next time be smart and PM a moderatorUpcomming Modsin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - More orange then golden to me.[Release] L96A1 Gold Plated Editionin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Aiight, thanks for the feed back, and cristy, nice using the .PSD to make the change. I'll start working on my next mod right now.[Warning] About Modsin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - Uhhh, impossible? They're too lazy to do that,where did you hear this from?[Release] L96A1 Gold Plated Editionin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - It's actually blue, check in the PSD, its just the light from where I was standing made it look purple.
EDIT: Again, from where I was standing it made it look like yellow and purple, but normally its Gold-ish and Blue.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.