Posts by awdacwadc
43 posts total, newest first.
MPGH v3in News & Announcements - Oh wait did someone discovered AI can do website jkk.. ✌✌Ask me anything. I will answer if I can.in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=akbargain;15456172]is there a way to inject without using kernel/driver mode? because as we know, we can't inject with high level of anti cheat using loadlib. is there any trick to get behind the fake process id tAsk me anything. I will answer if I can.in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Make it a quick question.How to find GAMEPROTO_CS_CLIENTFIREin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - update_crc & ModelNodeInfo /fmmDisconnected from serverin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - [QUOTE=manolo_xd;15390413]didn't use any injector, i have my own method of using the d3d9ref but it disconnects me from the server[/QUOTE]
That's exactly why I asked, using d3dref9 method caused the disconnection.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.