Posts by Benbrah95
5 posts total, newest first.
Texture hack v1.0 by Archangel [w/ New Installer]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Is this still okay with the latest update?Will Black Ops be using the same engine as MW2?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Yaaaaay, so I'll be safe to put Black Ops onto the account?! :DDDWill Black Ops be using the same engine as MW2?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Cheers rowan but you got it wrong I'm only banned on MW2's engine, which is why I asked, I can still play every other game on my account except for Modern Warfare 2 ;)Will Black Ops be using the same engine as MW2?in Call of Duty Black Ops Discussions - Hey
Ok, so I'm banned on MW2, I must have used a rank hack incorrectly :p Only hack I've used, anyway I wanna purchase Black Ops for my main account which has MW2 Vac Banned.
My question is, am I able to put Black [1.0.184] Melodia's Multi-"Trainer"in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Nice work Mel, been using it during Free Weekend and love it (Y)
Just wondering, do you need to run in windowed with VAC Chaos and the Trainer? Or is it fine for fullscreen?
Thanks for this Mel, can't wait for new rele
Showing the 5 most recent posts.