Posts by BeastMonkey
9 posts total, newest first.
[Grimoire 3.8] Boost Function ?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Open the Bot, then click in the "Item" section, you will find a button written "Add boost", just select the boosts you want, add them and turn on the bot. This should workDark Caster Collection Chest IDin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - You need the pet so it is useless to know the ID, but I think it is 1694. I cant confirm because I dont have the petAdventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Shop ID's [Release Them Here]in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I tested all the shop IDs below, I did my best to find the right maps for each ID.
Since there is already a list that covers the rest of the IDs I'm releasing these ones
1490 Golden Merge (only in /goldenarena)
1491 Fiend Token Bot - Feed the Fiend Tokens Quest (Member)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hello!
I did this bot because the only one that I found was really terrible, so this should help all of you!
Requirements:
-Active membership
-Diamonds of Nulgath
Class skills are for Void Highlord, if you want to chaHarry Up, Free (Hollowborn Badge) !!!!!!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - But why would I use this bot, to get a badge, from something that I didnt bought?
The chances of getting banned are too high, why take the risk?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.