Posts by trefulg
12 posts total, newest first.
BO4 booster codesin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - They're underneath the pull tab so you can't get to them without opening the cansWhat to know when getting a cat?in General - One thing to be aware of if you're getting an outdoor cat is that they will bring in voles, birds etc. and they're not always dead.Upgrading to a GTX1060?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - I have a 5 year old 770 and it does everything I need it to so I'd imagine if I bumped a few settings down a 760 would still do me just fineHow often do you upgrade your PC?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - I built mine 5 years ago and apart from adding an SSD I haven't changed a thing, it still works perfectly fine.your favorite antivirusin Computer Builds & Upgrades - windows defender:D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.