Posts by Khiam
9 posts total, newest first.
EUNE or EUWin League of Legends Marketplace - Hi, I am selling Eune Account!
Champs: 75
Skins : 17 ( DJ Sona ultimate Skin )
Add me on IM so we can discuss about it!LOL - Eune Account - Have a look of it!in League of Legends Marketplace - That is my personal account! and it will have life time guarantee! So I might be sell for 100$ or 90$ maximum.LOL - Eune Account - Have a look of it!in League of Legends Marketplace - I am selling Eune Account with a lot of stuff.
https://i.imgur.com/nKl2sIx.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/1sjjQcI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/1sjjQcI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Tz0pZK0.png
https://i.imgur.com/EZTBgTg.png
https:/Account with Deathsworn Zedin League of Legends Marketplace - Hi, I am selling Eune Account!
Account has a lot of stuffs!
Champions: 120
Skins: 87 Skin with 1 Mysthich (Dark Star Cho'Gath)
Icons: 213
Runes Pages: 05/20
Level: 87
S8 Rank: Diamond
I am thinking to sell it for likLEAGUE OF LEGEND GIFTING SERVICE - EUW,NAin League of Legends Marketplace - Hi, can you please check your Eune account and we will talk there.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.