Posts by chr
74 posts total, newest first.
Warrock hacks for mac?in WarRock Help - [quote=Flash;4365227]Try to use any 64-bit injector for injecting a hack.[/quote]
Thanks I think it worked, I found a hacked that worked and I have put it on mpghWarrock hacks for mac?in WarRock Help - I am running windows on my mac but I cant get any of the hacks to work, I am nt a noob, I have been hacking a long time on my pc but now nothing, the hacks inject but after that nithing, please help .:(Is it possible?in WarRock Skinning - some files i see no problem but i tried to change one file and warrock crashed, the same would probably happen hereMonster Skinin WarRock Skinning - [quote=©o©Kz;2317209]He didnt copy ur god damn mod, you dont deserve credits he simply did something similar, if ur gonna rage over crap like that. You're mom made a mistake by paying for your internet..[/quote]
i knoMonster Skinin WarRock Skinning - look im sorry im stresy, ive had a bad day at work experience and thank you for giving me credit, it is exactly to the pixel the same as mine apart from the changes, im not modding again so this wont happen again
Showing the 5 most recent posts.