Posts by b1ohaz4rd
14 posts total, newest first.
Linked console to pc account?in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I am pretty sure you will have to start all over. I did the same with PlayStation 3 to PC and I never found a way to copy my stats over.MPGH 5th Anniversary Giveaway - 12-26-2010in News & Announcements - 123897
How to win at this raffle
Step 1: Put hands in the ready-to-type position over the number keys
Step 2: Look away/close eyes
Step 3: Spazz out with your hands
Step 4: Make sure your number isn't over 1 millionMPGH 5th Anniversary Giveaway - 12-26-2010in News & Announcements - 82594
Happy Anniversary MPGH! /getsumExternalHack v1.0 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - i love you guys! <3<3<3external boxesp<3<3<3m00Stat hack :)in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - if anyone has a server and has done this successfully plz add me
steam - phsidler77
Showing the 5 most recent posts.