m00Stat hack :)

Posts 1–15 of 366 · Page 1 of 25
m00Stat hack :)
DO NOT SAY IPS OR SERVER NAMES OUT LOUD OR IT WILL BE BREECH OF CONTRACT FOR YOUR SERVER AND GET TERMINATED!
PM SYSTEM IT.




get your own server (Ranked)or convince someone with one to do this for you
and login to the rcon then use these commands

/rcon setadmindvar scr_tdm_score_suicide 30000
/rcon setadmindvar scr_tdm_score_kill 9999

get 40k xp every time you suicide jump off map grenade ur self rocket ur self etc.

also cash . enjoy. stop paying for it

<3 TTM
but how can i work with this?So he said to make a server?i just make a private match or buy a black ops server because i can only access private server that you can make free in game and can he tell us the steps more specific?
get your own server for this. or convince a admin of one to do it for you.
That's a way to get your server confiscated d:
Also, you guys better do it quick before stalkers from Treyarch who has seen this, nerfs it.


(u mad 3arc?)
Man thanks for the info!
does it work?
Could someone setup a server for this?

I'd chip in $8 via Paypal - I don't actually have a credit card so I can't setup the server.

If someone would do it for this community, I'd bet a lot more people would donate money towards the cause.
it works look in the general section for a screenie of it done
Can someone host a server for this, like a prestige lobby. If not then I will wait for Blackdove's stat release
go join servers and hunt down a admin like most ppl do


Yeah sure I can do that, but they probably won't trust me, they act like I'm trying to hack their servers but anyway nice job on this rcon config
$14.95 (approx £9.43) for a server.
Posts 1–15 of 366 · Page 1 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us