Monsterman, would this result in any sort of possible ban? I thought there were checks to prevent a huge increase in level or something of that sort.
m00Stat hack :)
when im in rcon where do I put those commands.... this is my first time running a server :P
Hey Headshot, do you think you could make it open for the rest of the community? That would be simply amazing - I'd also compensate you with $8 if it actually works.
Thanks themonsterman, Needed this.
Really helpful
Really helpful
i cant say if your get banned or not in mw2 worst case i heard of was a stat reset but idk i was going to wait to release but people keep asking so here it is.
ive done it so that should say sommat
this will probs be patched in the next day or two easy to lock dvars so id do it quick if i was you
ive done it so that should say sommat

this will probs be patched in the next day or two easy to lock dvars so id do it quick if i was you

I have a server and will let people join to get free xp... but where do you type in the commands in rcon?
Thanks monster
your welcome
Could anyone possible setup a server for this for the community? That would be simply amazing and much appreciated. I'd chip in $8.
is anyone hosting a server doing this? thanks in advanced id really appriciate joining one
If I'd have money I'd make a server for you guys :|.
Currently searching for a job anyways, I might get one (300-400€ a month) next to school =D.
Wish me luck!
Currently searching for a job anyways, I might get one (300-400€ a month) next to school =D.
Wish me luck!
I'm having no luck on my hunt for an admin to do it...
There's a rcon tool I guess.
Dont you have to open the console and login with rcon, then type the commands?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksWarrock Hack - Tutorial
667 General Game HackingHacks for mmorpg?
6 WarRock - International Hacksi need short icq number pls and hack to wr..BO 1 WarRock - International HacksIn-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
15 WarRock - International HacksWarRock Auto Vehicle Repair HackMO 12
