m00Stat hack :)

Posts 31–45 of 366 · Page 3 of 25
Well im in the remote console but I dont see a place to type in commands.
Quote Originally Posted by cone View Post
Well im in the remote console but I dont see a place to type in commands.
Would love to join you when u get it done, may I add you on steam ?=)
Isn't it when you're in game you press the "~" key to open console and just paste the lines in?
/rcon login (password)

in console then the commands.



edit:

plus what blubb no threats because i didnt screenshot and virus scan this for you ?
I would also like to join please add me on steam kingjcp7
Nice one, thanks for the info
Its not working for some reason, I typed in rcon then pw and those scripts in the ingame console but nothing happened.
Quote Originally Posted by cone View Post
Its not working for some reason, I typed in rcon then pw and those scripts in the ingame console but nothing happened.
Commit suicide
I think you need to full server so game begins (not Pre-game period)
Cone, is there any way you could give us your steam name or should we give you our steams? I don't think you can accept PM's.
If your seriously doing this can you add me in too plz?

Steam ID: Xx_M4_xX
Thx
Have you tried suiciding in game via jumping off, grenade, etc, to see if you get those points?
Cone, what's the name of your server?
Lmfao!. I think cone is trying it in a private match fail.
Quote Originally Posted by RyanH100 View Post
Lmfao!. I think cone is trying it in a private match fail.
I dont think so, how else can he login into the rcon?
Posts 31–45 of 366 · Page 3 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us