Posts by oprama
14 posts total, newest first.
MW2 Unlock All - Perks - Titles - Emblems - Attachmentsin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [QUOTE=GangstaPinapplz;13976567]Just wanted to chime in: I didn't decompile the executable, so I have no idea if there's something malicious hidden in there, but I can confirm that it does work to unlock all attachments/Google Home Mini 100% Code(s)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - no longer looking for codes, thanksGoogle Home Mini 100% Code(s)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Soudiere;14082209]Refused to go first and told me to send him a free code to see if I'm legit LMAO
DWC[/QUOTE]
Never asked for a free code from you nor refused to go first, period. I asked if you would sell justGoogle Home Mini 100% Code(s)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Jemoeder00123;14081230]i Have a bunch of codes in stock right now send me a IM :)[/QUOTE]
sent you an im :)
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=Soudiere;14082177]Can do for $2 each if you want[/QUOTE]
sent you an imGoogle Home Mini 100% Code(s)in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=stachic;14081889]I have codes available at 2.5$
add me on disc0rd:
stachic#4304[/QUOTE]
sent a request on disc0rd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.