WTBGoogle Home Mini 100% Code(s)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Google Home Mini 100% Code(s)
Add me on IM if you are still selling. Looking to buy up to 10 codes (via Paypal only) if available. Thanks!
Check IM please
accepted your IM
Google
i Have a bunch of codes in stock right now send me a IM
Quote Originally Posted by Jemoeder00123 View Post
i Have a bunch of codes in stock right now send me a IM
sent you an im

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soudiere View Post
Can do for $2 each if you want
sent you an im
Quote Originally Posted by stachic View Post
I have codes available at 2.5$
add me on disc0rd:
stachic#4304
sent a request on disc0rd
Can do for $2 each if you want
Refused to go first and told me to send him a free code to see if I'm legit LMAO

DWC
Quote Originally Posted by Soudiere View Post
Refused to go first and told me to send him a free code to see if I'm legit LMAO

DWC
Never asked for a free code from you nor refused to go first, period. I asked if you would sell just one code because you didn't have any vouches from past buyers or high reputation. You misunderstood my request, and I appologize if I wasn't clear enough, but posting blantant lies in an attempt to deter others from selling to me makes you look childish.
no longer looking for codes, thanks
I'm looking also... did you get any?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us