Add me on IM if you are still selling. Looking to buy up to 10 codes (via Paypal only) if available. Thanks!
Check IM please
accepted your IM
Google
i Have a bunch of codes in stock right now send me a IM
Originally Posted by Jemoeder00123
i Have a bunch of codes in stock right now send me a IM
sent you an im
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by Soudiere
Can do for $2 each if you want
sent you an im
Originally Posted by stachic
I have codes available at 2.5$
add me on disc0rd:
stachic#4304
sent a request on disc0rd
Can do for $2 each if you want
Refused to go first and told me to send him a free code to see if I'm legit LMAO
DWC
Originally Posted by Soudiere
Refused to go first and told me to send him a free code to see if I'm legit LMAO
DWC
Never asked for a free code from you nor refused to go first, period. I asked if you would sell just one code because you didn't have any vouches from past buyers or high reputation. You misunderstood my request, and I appologize if I wasn't clear enough, but posting blantant lies in an attempt to deter others from selling to me makes you look childish.