Posts by montell
21 posts total, newest first.
IPTV STARTS AT 7 DOLLAR VADER,eternal,kodi,area,slingtv + morein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - This fellow is super amazing /baba
Always takes care of me in a nice, friendly and super deal way /getsum
Highly recommend him /egyptian
Thanks bro for the Superb work /winStill can't access Birdie !in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hello again,
Wouldn't that be better before closing a Thread first check with the person(s) involved to see if the matter has been resolved?!
I still can't get Birdie to work, and when I click on the Birdie nothing pThe Birdie is not working?!in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - btw, I have this problem on these 3 browsers:
Firefox, Chrome and internet explorer :(IM disconnectedin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=Dave84311;14164938]
What browser?[/QUOTE]
Firefox, Chrome and internet explorer :(IM disconnectedin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I have 200 Mbps internet speed and when I click on the
http://prntscr.com/m6ec5b
nothing pops up anymore?!
When I first joined the forum it worked, but now its been 2 weeks that has stopped working?! :(
Please help.
Tha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.