Posts by Putkan
3 posts total, newest first.
🔥💥STEAM ACCOUNTS WITH CHEAPEST REGIONS|REGION CHANGE ON MAIN ACC|STEAM GAMES🔥💥in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - clarkkent5, I want to buy cheap any steam games, But I cant send you PM that PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT, so I can contact you in person. Thanx.Compiling C. Quick assistance needed.in C++/C Programming - HI, I'm on Windows but am installing Cygwin and GCC program for it now. I was having trouble with missing header files. When I'm done I will try to compile on my own and tell you what happened :)
Code I'm trying to coCompiling C. Quick assistance needed.in C++/C Programming - Hi guys, I have a hack code I downloaded from the Net, I have the code and the header, but I'm having trouble compiling it.
IF someone is willing to take a look, please tell me and I can send you the files to take a l
Showing the 3 most recent posts.