Red faceHelpCompiling C. Quick assistance needed.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Compiling C. Quick assistance needed.
Hi guys, I have a hack code I downloaded from the Net, I have the code and the header, but I'm having trouble compiling it.

IF someone is willing to take a look, please tell me and I can send you the files to take a look. Should only take a few minutes for an experienced C coder to find out whats going on.
what operating system are you on ?
HI, I'm on Windows but am installing Cygwin and GCC program for it now. I was having trouble with missing header files. When I'm done I will try to compile on my own and tell you what happened

Code I'm trying to compile is very short and simple script, but it was made in 2007. I was having trouble finding some .h header files.

If you are willing to take a look, I can PM you the files. Thanx again for the help!
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?