Posts by GBot!
3,361 posts total, newest first.
steam account with 100+ games with 3 vac ban's for 120$ usdin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=FireValkrye;9784749]Selling my account that has been abandoned by me because I no longer use steam. the 3 VAC bans are from CS:GO, DayZ and Rust the rest are good I am willing to add a screenshot for proof! the[West] S> Goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Never got ur skype yet!
add me [ gerald.562. ]S> DIAMOND ACCOUNT , TONS OF SKINS NAin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=Cataclypse;9782292]
Weird, I have you added twice on the wrong accounts then.[/QUOTE]
Yea I am sorry its just skype is really weird. couple weeks or a week after it says my skype info is not recognize and when IS> DIAMOND ACCOUNT , TONS OF SKINS NAin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=WeaponSeller69;9782277]Well gerald.562. only leads me to a black dude troll face[/QUOTE]
Yes that is my skype.... Thats why I put it between the brackets.
[QUOTE=Cataclypse;9782279]
I believe there isn't a peri/blitzbirthdayin General - Congrats nerd! better get laid.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.