Posts by omanel
93 posts total, newest first.
Loop Only Runs In MessageBoxin Visual Basic Programming - I just solved it, I understood the problem after someone explained me somtheing along the lines of what you said and tackled it this way, in case you are curious...
Public Class Form1
Dim FILE_NAME As String =Loop Only Runs In MessageBoxin Visual Basic Programming - I am stuck in the program because of this...therefore I am bumping.
I also apology for bumping.Loop Only Runs In MessageBoxin Visual Basic Programming - Guys, I have the most retarded problem ever...the thing is, I have this loop, and it runs just fine(except for the boringness) if I use Msgbox("whatever") after some of its lines, but it won't run otherwise...I guess it "Saving" a label? [solved]in Visual Basic Programming - thank you for the help, it works just as I want it to."Saving" a label? [solved]in Visual Basic Programming - Good Morning
Before I type anything else I should warn you, I have very restrict knowledge of vb.net or any similar languages...
So, what I am trying to do is to get several textboxes, get the user to edit them, click
Showing the 5 most recent posts.