Posts by New11acc
5 posts total, newest first.
Assembly Code pbclin Anti-Cheat - I will try to learn a little bit ASM than i better understand what to do.Assembly Code pbclin Anti-Cheat - I have decompiled the file but now I don't know what to do. I have idea but i don't know if it works. There is an Importname gethostbyname maybe i could crack this to any name and it wouldn ban me than. Well I don't knowFreeze an Adress in Visual C++in C++/C Programming - thx but can you give me an Example for Stamina with using Adresses and Values plsFreeze an Adress in Visual C++in C++/C Programming - give me a linkFreeze an Adress in Visual C++in C++/C Programming - Ok now I learned to make scope, but how can i make Stamina or things like that? Could you pls give me an example
Showing the 5 most recent posts.