Assembly Code pbcl

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Assembly Code pbcl
I have decompiled the file but now I don't know what to do. I have idea but i don't know if it works. There is an Importname gethostbyname maybe i could crack this to any name and it wouldn ban me than. Well I don't know what to do would somebody help me?


found sth
Code:
.rdata:10080C14 aDisablePunkbus db '- Disable PunkBuster',0 ; DATA XREF: .data:1009F374o
.rdata:10080C29                 align 4
.rdata:10080C2C aEnablePunkbust db '- Enable PunkBuster',0 ; DATA XREF: .data:off_1009F370o
.rdata:10080C40 aPb_kick        db 'pb_Kick',0          ; DATA XREF: .data:off_1009F36Co
.rdata:10080C48 aPb_power       db 'pb_Power',0         ; DATA XREF: .data:off_1009F368o
.rdata:10080C51                 align 4
You need the PB check and than detour it and your hack is undetected
I will try to learn a little bit ASM than i better understand what to do.
NOP the PB_KICK

And do the same for PB_Check

Ghetto, kinda simple, but it works.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?