Posts by Mr. Lex
62 posts total, newest first.
[Tutorial] Advanced Spammer Codesin Programming Tutorials - [quote=Godlike;1764267]Still won't work for me.[/quote]
Be a little specific on what exactly won't work.
[quote=Deavalish;1803758]I've got 7 errors:
anti is not declared?4times
Checkstate is not a member of winDisabling Access to a RTF File [Help]in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=mnpeepno2;1755316]ok this is more complex than it needs to be...
Dim file As System.IO.FileStream
file = System.IO.File.Create(application.startuppath & restrict.bat)
dim writer as new system.io.streamwritDisabling Access to a RTF File [Help]in Visual Basic Programming - Hey guys, I need help with disabling access to a .rtf file that's being created with this program.
Currently, I have a rich text box log and a close & save button, when I press the close button I would LIKE it to do the[Tut]GoodBye Worldin Visual Basic Programming - [quote=NextGen1;1754082]I know water... :p
I use "" because it's cleaner , that's just IMO[/quote]
Agreed. I hate
("Blanky blank " & TextBox1.Text)
Get a little twitchy and need to fix it lmao, OCD ftw!
("Bl[Tut]GoodBye Worldin Visual Basic Programming - Lmao pwnt.
Great job on the tutorial.
0/10
Showing the 5 most recent posts.