Posts by oFFiciaL101
29 posts total, newest first.
BattlEye Bypass v2a Source Codein DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Just got global banned. :D, time to buy a new CD-key.Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - 1 million?No wonder why I lag:Sin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=AVGN;2634785]
it's the second post on this thread choob[/quote]
Relax AVGN, I made a mistake, I'm sure that doesn't give you the right to call me a choob. I'm sure you've made mistakes before. btw, 8GB of RARegarding recent threads.in Combat Arms Discussions - Jab whats a shop hack? Is it a hack the will allow you to buy anything in the shop ?No wonder why I lag:Sin Combat Arms Discussions - can you beat me?
P.S Check out my Sig o_o
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/8505/mycomp.png
[quote=AVGN;2633275]
lol
I think i have the most bad ass comp in this section!!!
No one can beat /me .
/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.