DetectedBattlEye Bypass v2a Source Code

Posts 1–15 of 79 · Page 1 of 6
BattlEye Bypass v2a Source Code
ALL CREDITS TO DARKY.HAX

ALL INFO CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD AND THIS THREAD.

Virus Scan #1
Virus Scan #2


ChangeLog:
  • v1
  • First Release
  • v2
  • +Added: MD5 Check to BEClient.dll
  • +Added: More Error Info
  • v2a
  • *Fixed: Intro text
  • +Added: More info on the log file


NOTE 0 (Important):
Quote Originally Posted by Darky.Hax
Make sure you have the 1.169 version of BattlEye installed: UC Downloads - Multiplayer Game Hacks and Cheat Downloads - BEClient - 1.169

Copy/Replace the BEClient.dll in "c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye\"

and here:

e.g. Windows 7
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\BattlEye\

e.g. WindowsXP
C:\Documents and Settings\%USERNAME%\Local Settings\Application Data\ARMA 2 OA\BattlEye\

Arma2 will crash on join if you don't have the 1.169 version installed in both folders.
NOTE 1: A log file (dllname.log) will be created in the same dir as the dll, post it when reporting an issue.

NOTE X: As always use it at your own risk.


How-To-Use:
  • Extract the rar file.
  • Run Arma2 (Don't join a server yet)
  • Run the Injector.exe or inject the dll using another injector.
BattlEye_Bypass_v2a_mpgh.net.zip110 KB · 495 downloads Scanning…
uhhh thanks lockdown waiting for approval...
Thanks buddy, this is awesome
Need approval first Thanks for the post
Thanks Kindly!
sweet thanks for the post
Nice mate.

I've been trying this out and it seems everytime I go to join a server the game crashes, and closes, obviously.

I hope you can help me out :-)
Quote Originally Posted by Jacobrasmus View Post
Nice mate.

I've been trying this out and it seems everytime I go to join a server the game crashes, and closes, obviously.

I hope you can help me out :-)
Same problem.As said,i copied,i pasted,i've run arma II without joining any server,put the bypasser up,i run some scripts and suddenly crashes.
I don't even get to execute scripts, it just crashes instantly.
thanks, you are the best
why cant i download this?
Quote Originally Posted by Nomaks View Post
why cant i download this?

Should learn to read.

"This attachment has not been approved yet. Please go back and read or respond to the thread."
done it twice and this is my third thread?
thank! good program~~!
Posts 1–15 of 79 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us