DetectedBattlEye Bypass v2a Source Code

Posts 46–60 of 79 · Page 4 of 6
Nice isn;'t there like a spam all you can thread somewhere over here?
that would be annoying you know

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

how long does it take to be aproved? i need to know how i can download this im so confused
Quote Originally Posted by Nomaks View Post
that would be annoying you know

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

how long does it take to be aproved? i need to know how i can download this im so confused
Wait for an admin/minion to get on.
I'm waiting for approval as well...I think this works since i just got teleported to the airfield with every weapon in DayZ in a crate. I assume it was from this.
Quote Originally Posted by armoredtomahawk View Post
I'm waiting for approval as well...I think this works since i just got teleported to the airfield with every weapon in DayZ in a crate. I assume it was from this.
Possibly. But just wait for a minion.
I posted the exact same thing Here?

Yeah, it's v2a
Quote Originally Posted by Funforums5 View Post
I posted the exact same thing Here?

Yeah, it's v2a
O, shit. I thought you posted v2, my bad. I'll request Blitz to close it

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by armoredtomahawk View Post
\
If anyone can help that would be cool.
Try replacing the one in arma 2 operation arrowhead\battleye
[QUOTE=Try replacing the one in arma 2 operation arrowhead\battleye[/QUOTE]

That doesn't exist....should I make the folder and put it in there?

and i broke the quotes.....
Welp, It crashes everytime. I've replaced every BEClient.dll with the 1.169 BEClient.dll. I replaced the one in the expansions/battleye and the one in appdata/local/arma 2 oa/Battleye.

************************************************** ********************
** Darky BattlEye Bypass v2a
** Coder: Darky (aka darky.hax)
** Created: 25/08/2012
** Version: v2a
** Compatible Versions: Arma2 (1.62) + BEClient.dll (1.169)
************************************************** ********************

LogDate: 08/25/12 15:51:10

[15:51]: ori_arma2oa.exe Loaded: 1AAA0000
[15:51]: Kernel32.dll!LoadLibraryA - Hooked
[15:51]: Kernel32.dll!FreeLibrary - Hooked

[15:51]: Scanning in ArmA2OA.exe...
[15:51]: Arma Scan Complete:
pArma_ScriptCallBack: 0xAAD823

[15:51]: ArmA2OA.exe Patched!
[15:51]: Invalid BEClient.dll MD5: 765bcdfca5738b2aeb151ee6a6bd3559
Are you sure you installed the 1.169 version in the BattlEye folders?

[15:51]: ori_arma2oa.exe Unloaded

If anyone can help that would be cool.
This **MIGHT** be detected already - reports of GB's coming in, although Darky is saying that it hasnt been detected as yet.

There was something funny going on with Battleye earlier - I have not used a bypasser on my new account but earlier today I kept getting kicked for script restriction #40, as did quite a few others.
Quote Originally Posted by zelengorsk View Post
This **MIGHT** be detected already - reports of GB's coming in, although Darky is saying that it hasnt been detected as yet.
Its possible that they are seeing it logged in server side logs and reporting it.
Or possibly BE have a new automated system for detection and banning?
everytime i start this up, dayz crashes. i've tried using other injectors to inject the .dll, but it still crashes. i have replaced the beclient.dll in both folders and i'm still not sure what's going on. this is what my log says:

LogDate: 08/25/12 12:59:38

[12:59]: Failed to copy file C:\Program Files (x86)\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe
[12:59]: LastError: 5
Error Message:

Access is denied.
Quote Originally Posted by Rexosorous View Post
everytime i start this up, dayz crashes. i've tried using other injectors to inject the .dll, but it still crashes. i have replaced the beclient.dll in both folders and i'm still not sure what's going on. this is what my log says:

LogDate: 08/25/12 12:59:38

[12:59]: Failed to copy file C:\Program Files (x86)\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe
[12:59]: LastError: 5
Error Message:

Access is denied.
check security systems or try running as admin.
well i guess its deteceted i did as the thead told, and got banned, i just tryed to join a server and got kicked with a messege telling me im global banned i did even not joined the game...
Posts 46–60 of 79 · Page 4 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us