Hello! It told me to post!
DetectedBattlEye Bypass v2a Source Code
yea they did some updating today for sure. just saw a guy get kicked for "script restriction create vehicle"..............Also when i run it it says v1 in the corner and crashes everytime......
Already posted, but whatever, approved.
Does this Bypass global ban or no?
Since, I have an account, where Darky.hax originally posted this, you will see that the Detection status: BattlEye (1.169) - Unknown (Last Check = 25/8/2012). Most people have had their game crashing when they inject the hack even if they have done everything correct. So it might be detected by battle eye.
IF you want a FIX, and your sure that both Battle-eye, and the game are fulled updated. Try joining a couple servers without the hax loaded that are running 2.5/61 versions. Run around for 5 or so min. Then exit the game and try launching it and try to inject the hack then.
IF you want a FIX, and your sure that both Battle-eye, and the game are fulled updated. Try joining a couple servers without the hax loaded that are running 2.5/61 versions. Run around for 5 or so min. Then exit the game and try launching it and try to inject the hack then.
A lot of reports that this is detected. I wouldn't risk it guys. Stay clear.
The game crashes when I try to join a server. Anyone know what's up? I tried running the injector in admin; but no avail. Any tips?
Dont work, i updated and installed battleye 1.169, but when i join lobby it dosnt even crash, just closes instantly, although your version one works 

Ehhm, ok to fix the Crash you re Download v.1.69 battleeye dll pur it in the two battleeye folders yes 2! And DO NOT use six Launcher, the Moment you use sixlauncher you will have to re-do These steps! Just Open arma 2 oa when your in the Menu Start bypasser, leave Open or not...when Ingame start script executor and execute you script!
That's how it worked for me...
And yeah it's probably detected. So use at own risk!
That's how it worked for me...
And yeah it's probably detected. So use at own risk!
So this is confirmed to be detected?
Gots a new key, new bypasser please 

Stop requesting
Hi, I have a quick question. I only use the scripts; Markers, Teleport(myself), norecoil and refuel/repair. Are those "safe" with this V2a bypasser or the v2/v1? I'm not spawning in items because I feel that that is too risky.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeBypass Source Code
113 Need for Speed World Helpwhat is the source code to bypass the anti hack
2 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsI Bring you.. A HACKSHIELD BYPASS Source Code
33 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeX-Trap Bypass Source Code 24 Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeHackshield bypass {Source code} 37
