WTF, I just got a global ban and I didn't even use anything! I didn't have a bypasser or anything on, how is this possible!? Wasn't using anything!
DetectedBattlEye Bypass v2a Source Code
I recently got banned will this let me back into servers?
No it won't
Yes.
If you followed the OP's instructions then you should be able to play without problems.
Been playing for an hour now still not been booted off even when am teleporting round blowing up tent cities.
If you followed the OP's instructions then you should be able to play without problems.
Been playing for an hour now still not been booted off even when am teleporting round blowing up tent cities.
the other threads is only v2? i want the latest version, when i open the injecter from the other thread it show injector v1 when it load, makes no sence.
and its annoys me im been waiting 1 houer for this should i just go hang my self instead?
and its annoys me im been waiting 1 houer for this should i just go hang my self instead?
ffs............................................... .................................................
---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------
lol im not crying ill pay for it if it works and dont fuck around?
---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------
and why do you answer when u only got stupid stuff to say ? I CAME WITH A QUESTION...
Get off with your stupidness arogance...
---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------
lol im not crying ill pay for it if it works and dont fuck around?
---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------
and why do you answer when u only got stupid stuff to say ? I CAME WITH A QUESTION...
Get off with your stupidness arogance...
Your hacking will get logged anyway, so you'll still get banned after a while after using this. Just like I just got a global ban :'(
this is waiting approval for me 

Awsome! thanks
ye if ur stupid and not being up to date whats goin on in the game noob hacker
Lol, I used spawn weapons, the script on the site here which spawns a box with 50 of each, and teleporting. To teleport to a friend of mine and to teleport on the map.
So what are you using that makes you stay unbanned? Tell me so I can buy a new key an haxx00rrz the shit out of this game again.
So what are you using that makes you stay unbanned? Tell me so I can buy a new key an haxx00rrz the shit out of this game again.
ye crates .. make haxx on the hard way spawn it in ur inventory and dont fuck around kill all pll at same time and thunderdome stuff,, vehicle spawn blabla, thats a noob hacker
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeBypass Source Code
113 Need for Speed World Helpwhat is the source code to bypass the anti hack
2 Combat Arms Hacks & CheatsI Bring you.. A HACKSHIELD BYPASS Source Code
33 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeX-Trap Bypass Source Code 24 Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeHackshield bypass {Source code} 37
