Posts by ineverstop
28 posts total, newest first.
M416 CQB Camoin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Not sure how that's camo, but good job. Looks nice.[Release] Bloody Damage Indicatorin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Hey I was gonna make that! =P Good job.Upcomming Modsin Combat Arms Mod Discussion - L96a1 is my favorite. Looks good. Personally, I would change the handle of the knife and the rest of the Pokenade so that it's not green...but that's just my opinion.CA Slidein Combat Arms Glitches - I was only aware of this at warhead. I didn't know you could do it on other railings. Cool vid.Avatar and Upload Helpin Combat Arms Help - Hey guys. I have two problems.
1. I don't know how to upload an avatar. Someone said something about confirming your account, but I'm pretty sure I did and do not know how to check.
2. Uploading. I got banned for p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.