Posts by wantedmaster987
10 posts total, newest first.
(PC) GTA 5 $ drop lobby FREE!! (PC)in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Viperrinos;14917171]SC = Viperrinos[/QUOTE]
slaybodys19
Mang0Dude
thank you!HWID ban questionin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=ShardsKing;14976431]what do u mean by drives? hhd?
i am not sure, but since u r going to change everything, that will cost u a lot already
just change the ssd and be safe
and about login on the banned accouHWID ban questionin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - So I have parts coming in for a new build that I have been wanting to do for a long time. I just wanted to know that If I used only my old ssd's and drives would I get auto banned again? Would I just have to use completeHWID Ban questionin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - I'm planning on building a new PC soon and I wanted to know that If I get a new account on my new build will I be safe to play as long as I don't use my banned account to play DBD right?DBD Moonwalk macro for Logitech G502in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - [QUOTE=Freazyy;14555829]you can find the script here (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1469399&p=14549055&viewfull=1#post14549055)[/QUOTE]
I will definitely look into this thanks!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.