Posts by Skaterforeva1
958 posts total, newest first.
Just got invited to a 10 year high school reunionin General - [quote=uid:4032971;15472055]Should I go or nah ? I made zero friends in highschool LOL[/quote]
I didn't go to mine. All of those "friends" I did make are either dead or too stuck up. I do strangely want to know how it wDoes anybody play Civ7???in General - I started a game up of Civ7 yesterday and it has completely changed since release. This winter Ill get into it more. Why do we not have a Civilization tread? Does anybody use mods?New King of the Hill vs Oldin Debate Fort - [quote=uid:2;15472801]I'll tell you hwat I enjoyed the first season of the reboot more, the Saudi Aramco thing was a nice touch. Laughed a bit at s2 but dale and peggy are definitely more annoying this reboot.[/quote]
INew King of the Hill vs Oldin Debate Fort - Any thoughts on the reboot of King of the Hill? I personally do not like Peggy at all. She seems like a try hard.Classic vs Modern Themein General - [quote=uid:2;15471562]Added a "reborn" theme, check it out[/quote]
How do I change the themes?
I am not a fan of the new at all... call me old but I do not like change lmfao
//edit
I do enjoy the mobile look.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.