Posts by Hax-on
29 posts total, newest first.
Jeffrey's CA Hack Beta Testing!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Take it easy on the Leecher ^.-Jeffrey's CA Hack Beta Testing!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Wait real chams? If so BEAST!
@edit was good for the 5 seconds it lasted, looks like it's patched.
Vista32 bitSunrise updatedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I love your hacks! you've only released one I know of here, and it is by far my favourite.
Will you be releasing else where?/boh1Sunrise ; s u b t l e . i n c r e d i b i l i t yin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I don't know what your doing wrong but it's working fine. Was just using it on my win7 64bit.
http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad195/Uploadit4/Hack-1.png?t=1286335959
Agian sexy menu/yeaSunrise ; s u b t l e . i n c r e d i b i l i t yin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Your menu is so sexay :3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.