Jeffrey's CA Hack Beta Testing!

Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
Jeffrey's CA Hack Beta Testing!
Well this is only for beta testing. I don't have any testers on right now, so I guess I'll release a beta version for all of mpgh to test.

Well here's a pic:



Insert for menu, arrow keys, etc...

Virus scans:

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
JeffreyD3D.rar MD5:9c177aac14241d655e1c84a53e54ce1e - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Again this is for beta testing only, if it works 100% with no bugs, dc, etc., then... well shit, its a release. But if you find any bugs or anything wrong with the hack, please post it below.


MAJOR CREDITS TO GODHACK2!!

THIS HACK WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HERE WITHOUT HIM!!
JeffreyD3D.rarattachment deleted · 354 downloads before removal
Scanned N' Tested
/approved


All the Cool People.

3/4 Chris Webby Fans
Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post


All the Cool People.

3/4 Chris Webby Fans
WTF

Dave needs2lrn2lub Chris Webby

imma test this
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
imma test this


Report any bugs you find.
I'll do the same thing
Quote Originally Posted by Speedrod99 View Post
I'll do the same thing


Report any bugs you find.
BUGS:
1. (Nothing)
2. (Nothing)
NO BUGS!!!
Things I reccomend to add:
1. Better Chams
2. Speed Hack
3. Glitch Key

Ah, and what is beast mode hotkey??
Quote Originally Posted by Speedrod99 View Post
BUGS:
1. (Nothing)
2. (Nothing)
NO BUGS!!!
Things I reccomend to add:
1. Better Chams
2. Speed Hack
3. Glitch Key

Ah, and what is beast mode hotkey??
Suggestions are under consideration.

Beast mode has no hotkey, just turn it on then have fun... It has alive checks, so if you die while beastmode is on, it will automatically respawn you.
Bombsaway707 can u approve Reimys hacks plz BTW i will test this also
*(Cough*)Credits?
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
*(Cough*)Credits?
This is like the 4th Thread.

Someones Desperate
ill test and then edit my post when im done testing
Tested and here is what I have found:
Glitchy Beastmode, nametags are kinda glitchy
looks dope should i try yes cuz i love u <3
Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?