Jeffrey's CA Hack Beta Testing!

Posts 46–60 of 77 · Page 4 of 6
Good job on that
Beast mode is fucked up. But its in beta so i guess it evens it out

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyBeast_ View Post
Windows Vista 32 bits . Doesn't work. AGAIN
Lol. Thats why people BUY WINDOWS 7 OR USEXP DUMBFUCK. But great hack jeff
Quote Originally Posted by Davidng_55-66 View Post
Beast mode is fucked up. But its in beta so i guess it evens it out



Lol. Thats why people BUY WINDOWS 7 OR USEXP DUMBFUCK. But great hack jeff
Don't flame. Geez.
D/c on win 7 ultimate 32 bit injected with faith...
Quote Originally Posted by trigg3rman View Post
D/c on win 7 ultimate 32 bit injected with faith...
Try PerX... all those other injectors are shit, PerX all the wai.
i really like this hack, and cant wait for the official hack with the unglitchy beast mode

Quote Originally Posted by SimplyBeast_ View Post
Windows Vista 32 bits . Doesn't work. AGAIN
Screw off leech!!
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
Lord Fancington
ohai kid I helped with hotkey hack
Baby I like it.
K will test and report, looks good, keep it up.

Isnt Beast Mode patched???

Isnt Beast Mode Patched??????????
what exactly is beast mode? I know it's nub question, but this is the first time I have seen it.
Quote Originally Posted by DylanOwnsYou View Post
what exactly is beast mode? I know it's nub question, but this is the first time I have seen it.
dont worry about it, beast mode is patched, for now
Quote Originally Posted by DylanOwnsYou View Post
what exactly is beast mode? I know it's nub question, but this is the first time I have seen it.
Don't worry about it, it's patched.
Posts 46–60 of 77 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us