Jeffrey's CA Hack Beta Testing!

Posts 61–75 of 77 · Page 5 of 6
ur gonna do great wiht this
Quote Originally Posted by pdndjp View Post
ur gonna do great wiht this
what u mean?
No virus detected on my pc
Quote Originally Posted by e1p1 View Post
No virus detected on my pc
virustotal didnt detect it....
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post


virustotal didnt detect it....
.....why even mention a virus if there was 2 virus scanS?
Take it easy on the Leecher ^.-
Thankyou much because this is insanely legit and awes
E
Thanks for beta testing this will be great when I get an injector probably red dragon again
Testing on Windows Vista 32-bit operating system.......



Alright that's weird, I don't even get past the loading page and i get D/C'ed.
Wait real chams? If so BEAST!

@edit was good for the 5 seconds it lasted, looks like it's patched.

Vista32 bit
I like your pimp cane...
ty . works fine
Windows 7
64 bit
crash at login
Posts 61–75 of 77 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us