Posts by tiiger1111
4 posts total, newest first.
Rust DIY ESP-hack tutorialin Rust Hacks / Cheats - Umm, I didn't notice any other those opcodes there :)
But if there are, change only the one I'm showing at the screenshots (the first "brfalse" you see!).
As it can be noticed, it's my first post and I didn't know how thRust DIY ESP-hack tutorialin Rust Hacks / Cheats - Sorry, had switched the opcodes.
It's by default as "brfalse" and you'd need to change it to "brtrue".Rust DIY ESP-hack tutorialin Rust Hacks / Cheats - You will need to add it to the add-ins' list.
You can do that by opening Reflector, selecting Tools and then Add-Ins.Rust DIY ESP-hack tutorialin Rust Hacks / Cheats - This simple edit will enable some debugging output which essentially acts as an ESP-hack.
You will need .NET Reflector and an addon for it called Reflexil.
So, you will need to open the "/rust_Data/Managed/Assembly-CS
Showing the 4 most recent posts.