Posts by Apoc91
59 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Super Fast Search Patternin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Sorry to bump the thread but as I was reading through here I noticed that Saltine said he messed up translating the procedure to C(++), I don't know if he's fixed it or not (I'd assume so) but I went ahead and took the lwanna learnin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - I'm originally from Java/C# and I would recommend them for starter languages, but I wouldn't recommend going through the headaches of using it for game hacking.Do you use Hungarian Notation?in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - I use it outside of classes, but if it's a variable in a class I just prefix it with m_ and don't worry about Hungarian NotationWorking Hotkey Basein Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - I don't care what you do with it, just try not to stray too far away from proper C++ please :(Need simple basein Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=albertog2;3198624]u got a link to a simple hot key cuz wat i hear is those posted here dont work[/quote]
You've heard wrong, mine works fine.
@OP: You can download mine, and in Hotkey.cpp find where it's set
Showing the 5 most recent posts.